Thursday, May 26, 2011

DORMITORY LIFE

DORMITORY LIFE

The Cardinal Kim Sou Hwan International House in the Catholic University of Korea

Hello everyone! I am back here in Korea for my last semester and back to my study routine. After a soothing winter vacation in the Philippines, here am I again confronted with assignments, paper works, where to eat problems and so many more. Life as a student in a foreign country is not as easy as living in your own for all the things we need (especially food) is out of reach. I would like to share my normal day here in CUK.
A sweet morning welcomed me during the late spring 2010.
1.      I usually wake up around 6 in the morning especially when I slept late. After my morning prayers, I immediately arrange my bed, sweep the floor and eat my breakfast, I immediately hit the shower and dress up.
My Study area
2.      If I do not have a class, I usually check my online accounts and update my email and blogs. I also scan the news and other research materials.
3.      If I have a class, I just grab my bag, put all my stuff and go straight to the lecture room.
My bed (at the bottom)

4.      Lunch depends on my mood and budget; I normally eat at the school cafeteria.

My Cabinets

5.      I spend my afternoon reading books and finishing all my assignments. To lighten up my day, I also spend some time (tea time) talking to my friends and roommates.

6.      Usually, I just go to the cafeteria for my dinner.

7.      At the evening, I do additional research and assignments. My parents usually chat with me online, if not, I enjoy watching movies and some documentaries before I go to sleep.
8.      I always drink milk before saying my evening prayers and hitting the sack.
This is just a sample of how I spend my day but it doesn’t mean I do this all the time. Activities vary on the amount of paper works and extra-curricular activities, I have to fulfill. Here is a good quotation about Time:

No comments:

Post a Comment