Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Food Trip: VIPS

Food Trip:  VIPS
VIPS is a fine restaurant serving top-quality steaks grilled on high-temperature barbecues, with a seasonal salad bar carrying a wide variety of fresh vegetables and food. This Korean chain, which offers traditional steaks and 90 different types of menu items, is increasing popularity. 
I really love VIPS because it fits my palate and since you can eat as many as you want, the charge is just right.  Every time I go to this place I make sure to eat seafood dishes because I really miss eating squid and shrimp from the Philippines… 
The Yogurt topped with chocolate is also my favorite.

Operating Hours
11:00AM ~ 11:00PM
Menu
Some menu items may differ slightly in price and are subject to change without notice.
Steaks, VIPS Pork Ribs, VIPS Lampchops, Seafood, etc. 
Salad Bar - Lunch (Mon~Fri): 15,400 won (11:00AM ~ 4:00PM) 
                 Dinner (Saturday, Sunday, Holidays): 19,400 won
Maximum Seating Capacity
250

No comments:

Post a Comment