Wednesday, May 25, 2011

THE BEST KOREAN ACTORS AND ACTRESS THAT MADE THEIR WAY TO THE PHILIPPINES

THE BEST KOREAN ACTORS AND ACTRESS THAT MADE THEIR WAY TO THE PHILIPPINES

Korean dramas are so popular not only in the Philippines but in the whole Southeast Asia. The chinky eyed hunks and hotties as well as the sexy and georgeous korean girls have conquered Southeast Asian television scene.  If you ask the viewers, they (most of the time) know the english screen names of the actors or their names on the show itself. Here is a list of the best korean actors and actresses at this decade.


Here’s a rundown list of my favorite Korean actors. 
I admire them by their acting or by the series they starred in. 
CHAE RIM
She starred in “All about Eve”. She was sooo cute back then and had great chemistry with Jang Dong Gun.
I also watched some episodes of “Dal Ja’s Spring” she’s hilarious!
She also starred in several Chinese dramas.
This March 2010 her drama ”Oh, my lady” with hottie Choi Siwon will air.

LEE DA HAE 
I liked her in “Green Rose”,”My Girl”,”Hello Miss” 
She’s a versatile actress,can shift from drama (in Green rose, East of Eden) to comedy(My girl and hello miss!).She spent many years in Australia when her family migrated there.She speaks good english.I think she studied high school in Australia but came back with her mom in S.Korea to enter showbiz. Her 2010 drama “chuno” is a HIT but she is getting some negative feedback because of her acting and ‘looks’. 
  
EUGENE KIM 
She was the protagonist in “Save the last dance”,”wonderful life”,”3 dads,one mom” and the movie “unstoppable marriage. 

 
YOON EUN HYE 
From the dramas “Princess hours” and “Coffee prince” 
I  like her acting but i am enamored with her style.She’s not afraid to reinvent herself.Some actresses will be scared to change their hairstyle for fear that they will not look attractive anymore, but Eun-Hye’s done that in coffee prince where she had to cut her hair very short.From her long flowing hair in Goong to crop hair in Coffee prince,she can carry herself very well in any dress and hairdo. 

kim_tae-hee_20090403_seoulbeats 
KIM TAE HEE 
The best in “forbidden love” and in the movie “the restless” 
Actually her acting’s mediocre but i like her because she has charm and intelligence.She studied in Seoul University! that’s like one of the best schools in S.Korea. 

 HAN CHAE YOUNG 
I liked her in “only you” and “delightful girl choon hyang” her specialty is dramedy and romantic comedy. 
I watched her movie “trading spouses”i dunno if that’s the correct title, I totally forgot but the story’s like the title…it’s a mature movie,not so good. 
She studied HS in the US, very interesting. And she’s married now to a Korean-American, sorry guys. 
 
HA JI WON 
she impressed me with her acting in the drama”hwang jinyi”. 
Actually that’s the only drama of her that i watched.I only watched bits and pieces  of  ”something happened in Bali” drama because i know the ending already and i wasn’t impressed with the story.I did watch her  movies “sex is zero”,”100 days with Mr.Arrogant” and “love so divine”. 
Also one of the prettiest korean actresses.Her face is not a typical korean beauty, she could also be of mixed ancestry or (sigh) a product of plastic surgery (I hope not!) 
 
SON YE JIN 
She made me cry in “a moment to remember” and “the classic” 
she’s really one fine drama actress… 
She starred with Lee Min Ho in the series “Personal Taste” 
  
Lee Tae Ran 
I really liked her in Yellow handkerchief and Chil Princesses. She can pull off a younger role very well. I couldn’t believe it at first when i learned she’s way older than she looks. 
In Chil Princesses she was paired with Park Hae Jin who is 9 years her junior. Still, they look great together. I loved their chemistry. 
kim_ha_neul_close 
Kim Ha-Neul 
In “My tutor friend”  she’s hilarious! . 
She can also do drama. Iwatched her in “stained glass” and “On Air”. 
Another versatile actress. 
2213109125_33ba79a442 
Han Ye Seul 
I was impressed with her acting in Forbidden Love where she played the antagonist. She played the lead role in “Fantasy couple” a dramedy, really funny series.  
She was raised in California so she speaks fluent english. 
1-1 
Hwang Bo 
Is a Singer/Reality star/Actress/Philanthropist 
I noticed her when i watched the “We Got Married” reality show, she was partnered with Kim Hyun Joong aka Ji Hoo of BBF. I really like her down to earth personality, her natural beauty,really sexy body (i’m envious) and her good heart in helping the less fortunate.I have watched and read so much about her work and personal advocacy to know that she’s really something, an angel.She’s using her celeb status to good use,i really admire her.She is also a 3rd degree black belter in taekwondo, awesome lady! 
  
Choi Jung-won 
I disliked her character at first in “Chil Princesses” but I have grown to like her after 40 episodes :mrgreen:  
She acted like a brat (her character) and made her twin’s life miserable. But in the end, you know how it is with sisters..you kiss and make up. 
I thought she was pretty then and a good actress.I watched Kingdom of the wind her historical drama with hottie Song Il Gook.I must say she wasn’t at her best in KOTW, she lacked emotion in that drama. I think she should stick with modern dramas that shows off her feisty side ’cause that’s where she shines more. 
 Her latest drama, “Wish upon a star” is also catching my attention. She’s hilarious here and has good chemistry with lead actor Kim Ji Hoon. 

KIM JI HOON

 “Stars falling from the sky”, his drama with Choi Jung Won. It’s a romantic comedy, I recommend you watch it guys if you haven’t yet. 
Kim Ji Hoon is a versatile actor, he showed that in SFFTS.
  
 
WON BIN 

He made his Philippine debut in the “Endless Love” . He was enrolled in a 2 yr mandatory service but was discharged  because of an injury. 

  
Song Il Gook 
I loved him in Kingdom of the Winds and Jumong. I didn’t watch all episodes of Jumong as it was too long and I found it dragging but I did watch KOTW till the very end.It didn’t have a happy ending but as most of his dramas aren’t, I wasn’t surprised. 
His 201o drama is entitled “A man called god” with Han Chae Young. 
  
 
JO HYEON JAE 
He’s also cute. I liked him in “forbidden love”,”Only you” and “3 dads one mom”. 
He paired up with my fave actresses!love to see him again in a series but this time with Lee da hae. 
 
JAE HEE 
No doubt about it,his specialty is comedy.He’s really great in “Delightful girl Choon Hyang” and “3 dads,one mom” 
 
JUNG  WOO SUNG 
I especially liked him in “a moment to remember” with Son Ye Jin and also watched his movie with Kim Tae Hee “the restless”. 
 
KWON SANG WOO 
Liked him in the movie “Love so Divine” he is really cute there. 
I also watched him in “bad love” series though i haven’t really finished it yet.He’s one of the best actors in Korea. 
 
LEE DONG WOOK 
Loved him in “My girl” 
Åνõµ¸¦ ÀÔÀº À嵿°Ç 
Jang Dong Gun 
loved him in “All about Eve”. He is getting married this May 2nd 2010 to his gf of 2 years, I forgot her name but she’s an actress. It’s about time he ties the knot since he and his fiancee aren’t getting any younger. Both of them are in their late 30′s  hence they should rush it :mrgreen:   
070906_happy life 
Jang Geun Suk 
I first noticed him in the Kdrama “Hwang Jinyi” opposite Ha Ji won.  
He’s only 22 but he is a great versatile actor.I am currently watching his series “you’re beautiful” where he plays another different role, a mysophobic IDOL…He also has a good singing voice…talk about multitalented :)  
  
SO JI-SUB 
Oh man, he’s really HOT! and a good actor. I watched him in “we’re dating now” with Chae Rim and the reason why i watched bits and pieces of the disaster series “Memories of Bali”. 
 
KIM BUM 
I have watched parts of East of Eden with him on it and i must say he’s really good. His stint in BBF was okay but i was more impressed with what he showed in EOE. He also has a series with Son Dambi entitled “dream” but i have yet to watch it because i got affected by the reviews ..lol.. 
 Go Soo 
I loved him in “Green rose” and his latest drama “Will it snow for christmas”. 
  
Gong Yoo 
How can I forget him? lol…I adored him in “Coffee Prince” .
Lee Dong Goon...the best prosecutor in the Sweet 18 with Han Ji Hye  is the best couple of all time....ㅋㅋㅋㅋ...

No comments:

Post a Comment