Thursday, May 26, 2011

A GOOD WAY TO DE-STRESS

A GOOD WAY TO DE-STRESS



This is Hwagye Elementary School!

School children's lunch boxes along the corridor

I had a nice day today, out of my very busy schedule, I think my MIZY teaching stint/volunteering activity is the best...I really like the kids ( maybe I badly miss my little brother). The said program was spearheaded by the Seoul Youth Center for Cultural Exchange (MIZY Center) and the Korean National Commission for UNESCO. Together with my teammates (Lee Chang Joo and Lee Cho Hee) we went to Hwagye Elementary School in Seoul to teach them some facts about UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Korea. like the Andong Hahoe Mask Village, Seokkuram Grotto, Changdeokgung Palace, Jongmyo Shrine and Jeju Volcanic Island...


Chang Joo striking a cool pose while students are making the materials for the "Under the sea mobile"

Cho Hee is really proud of her creation

For the Philippines, I presented the Tubbataha reef :D It makes me so happy when I see those kids laugh and enjoy my story...I acted like a Turtle named "PONG" and they really liked me...



Im just simply happy today...Indeed, my MIZY experience is a good way to destress.

No comments:

Post a Comment