Sunday, December 25, 2011

DUSIT THANI: EXPERIENCE UNIQUE THAI HOSPITALITY



I visited Thailand four years ago and I can say that it left me spellbound, this Southeast Asian city is definitely a tourism hub. Why not? The city boasts a number of tourist attractions which include cultural and heritage sites like the Wat Phra Keo (The Royal Palace), Wat Arun (The Temple of Dawn), Wat Pho (The home of the largest reclining Buddha), Wat Suthat (near the famous  Giant red swing).


If you want to experience authentic Thai  Dining, visit Benjarong, a fine dining restaurant located at the second floor of the famous Thai Hotel Chain--- Dusit Thani.





Boasting a full course menu of Thai dishes ranging from Phat Kraphao, Tom Yam kung nam khon(Prawn Tom Yum in coconut milk), Phat Sio which are my all time favorite . The food will even be served by Thai chef.



Traditional music will also be played live by Thai musicians which made me feel I am really in Bangkok or in Pattaya.

No comments:

Post a Comment